- Some unwanted websites allow virus malware trojan prevent this attacks using parantal control
- Internet Browsing Control – to restrict kids from visiting inappropriate or potentially dangerous websites (adult, chat, violence, game, crime, etc.). It also allows you to set a fixed schedule for Internet access at home.
- Application Control -to regulate your children’s usage of computer applications like gaming programs, chat or messaging tools, media players, etc.
- While configuring the Parental Control settings, ensure that each child has a standard user account. You’ll need an Administrator user account to configure the settings
Steps to block website :
- Open Quick heal internet security
- Go to Parental Control
- Click a user available under Select whom to apply the settings. Users are displayed depending on whether you have selected Apply to all users or Apply to specific users.
- On the protection rules screen, select Internet Browsing Control.
- Select Restrict access to particular categories of website and then click the Categories button. A list of website categories appears.
- Turn ON a website category to allow access to the websites or turn OFF to deny access. You can also use the age-based category blocking – a newly introduced feature. The default settings are optimal and ideal for novice users.
- If you want to exclude certain websites from the blocked category, enlist such websites in the exclusion list.
- On the Web Category dialogue, click the Exclude button.
- In the Enter URL text box, enter the URL of the website that you wish to allow access to and then click the Add button. Click OK.
- Similarly, if you wish to remove a website from the exclusion list, select its URL and click Remove. Click Remove All to delete all the URLs from the exclusion list.