OS: Windows 7
web link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcs2jxhY3uM
Sometimes Installing V space software for thin client system get the error.
- Press Win+R (Windows key and R key) at the same time. A Run dialog box will appear.
- Type gpedit.msc in the run box and click OK button.
- Click User Configuration in left pane and double-click on Administrative Templates in the right pane.
- Double-click on System.
- Double-click on Driver Installation.
- Double-click on Code signing for device drivers.
- Select Enabled change it to Ignore from the drop-down menu. Then click OK button
- After disabling the code signing apply and ok close the window
- Open command prompt and type this gpupdate/force
- Device drivers, install the driver and it should work this time.